9/07/2012

Didn't get into Pixar class

One of the big things in my school is to get into the Pixar class. Within the classes, students are classified into different level according to their contemporary animating ability and taught by the animators from Pixar studio. It is the most exciting thing before the semester starts. I regards it as a certification to show you have achieve to certain animation skills. Unfortunately, I didn't get admitted this semester. All my friends who entered the school the same time as I did go in to the class. Even though the news is disappointed, I still need to prepare myself along the way to become a good animator. The sun still rises whether I get into that class or not. The career is a marathon, I NEED TO MAKE SURE I AM STILL RUNNING, and not being stopped by obstacles on the road.

The plan for this semester are:
-music for my thesis
-animation 75% of the thesis
-doing animation follow the pixar class schedule
-prepare for CTN demoreel review


No comments:

Post a Comment